View Profile RichieGear1999

6 Movie Reviews

That Iron Golem was like 'That's what you get for fuckin' mah bitch!' Anyways, good to see the whole series.

Nice

That's the kinky shit.

8 Game Reviews

I love it, but how is easy mode EASY at all!? That is hard mode. Hard mode is impossible. Don't lie about this. Otherwise, 10/10. Love how Fresh was included/

Love the referenced to Friday Night Funkin

Damn... How long this series has come from it's humble beginnings. I couldn't be happier with that ending and music. To all the creators, I just want to say.. thank you. Thank you SO much for such an amazing series that I always look forward to coming back to. I really hope you make more amazing games like this in the future. Playing this made me think of when I played the series as a kid and it made me smile always. from the bottom of my heart... Thank you. I hope that this year will be the best year ever for you. I wish I could make games as great as this, with stories that will echo through the ages. From the whole Sonic community, Thank You. I couldn't be happier. And now, I shall make sure my life goes as well as yours. MidNightMaren... Thank you. You've inspired me to make games like this as well.

The animations, the attacks, the story, the characters... It all comes together to make a magnificent game. So, again, thank you. Thank you everyone. You are all amazing. <3

2 Art Reviews

Sooo cuuuute

Amazing art work!

I like to play games, make art and watch anime. What else is there to say? I have been around since Newgrounds was at it's prime.

Richard @RichieGear1999